Thursday, June 7, 2012

Homework. Why do I write?

Well as you can see by my blog I have not been writing much lately. I have tried but I seem to spend more time deleting and ripping up paper than putting words out there. Don't get me wrong I would love to get my thoughts down and keep them there but what I have to say at this time in my life is too personal or opinionated to let others read. Perhaps I should be an anonymous writer! Maybe soon I will be back in a space where I feel safe writing my words. I hope so. In the meantime I am greedily gobbling up other peoples stories and words. I still love to go to the writers group to hear what everyone is working on and their thoughts. So I apologize for the lack of my words on paper. I have many in my head...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the act of writing then ripping can be cathartic! I really appreciate your input at each meeting AND we really did miss you last meeting...glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete